Friday, October 14, 2011

KEEPING THE SMILES IN LIFE


Life is a real Roller Coaster ride of late.  Some days I am on the top and enjoying the view and the thrill of it all.
Other days I am down and hitting those treacherous curves that give one a painful kink in the neck.  
Some times the uphill climb gives me cause to shudder, knowing what is waiting for me once I get there.
But as I near the top, the thrill and excitement kick in once again and I am ready to enjoy all that the ride has to offer.
No matter what the days offer me,  I find the little joys in life and I always keep on smiling!
I hope you are all finding something to smile about today!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhh... We can all say that! From family to financial to personal health we are all on a wild ride.
    Weather here is warm today with temps in the mid 60's but by Monday we are to get flurries..... Yep.... I said the "F" word!! LOL!!
    Hope you have a great weekend!!
    Love,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete